A unique and pleasant formula to learn about 3D printing
TAILOR-MADE IN-COMPANY WORKSHOPS
3D Printing has proven to offer companies innovative solutions and new opportunities. Feel like inspiring employees or clients?
Feel free to ask us for a tailor-made day or evening program.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS
Especially for teachers and/or students (starting age 10). A fun and informative quiz on 3D Printing included.
Let’s talk about the possibilities for your school or institute.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE TO DISCOVER 3D PRINTING
All workshops are adapted to the target group so the concept changes accordingly. In general they start with a fascinating block of theory where you will discover the latest developments in 3D Printing in a transparent and visual way:
- you learn what additive manufacturing exactly means and what it is that makes this technology so special
- you get an overview of different 3D techniques for consumers and professionals
- you see which specific requirements and applications each technique offers
- you focus on FDM-printing – the technique we will use during the workshop – and what types of materials you can use
- you receive insights about the technical side of 3D Printing
- you discover the available open source softwares and platforms
- you find out where to look for 3D Print files
- you witness a demo 3D scanning
- you’ll be updated on the latest developments in commercial 3D Printing practices
Learn to 3D Print in practice?
For small groups it is possible for participants to learn how to 3D print:
- you create your 3D printable design
- you learn to detect errors in your designs and how to fix them
- you get lots of tips en tricks: 3D Printing is not plug&play
- you will use a 3D Printer
- you make at least one FDM 3D Print (if time allows you can print another)