Version 2.0, valid from 1 March 2018
- The website you visit or the app / software you use works with cookies and / or similar technologies that store or access information on your computer, tablet, smart phone or other hardware (hereinafter your “device”). For the sake of convenience, cookies and similar technologies are both referred to as “cookies”.
- Cookies include all technologies that, by placing or reading information on your device, allow your device to be recognized when you visit the website or while using your device (a so-called ‘session’ cookie), or to recognize during subsequent, repeated visits to the website or with subsequent repeated use of the app / software (a so-called ‘permanent’ cookie).
- There are different types of cookies:
Session cookies: cookies that are deleted after closing the browser, app or software. They are only saved for one session.
Persistent cookies: cookies that remain stored on your device for a certain time (varies from 1 hour to different days / months).
First party cookies: cookies placed by the website you visit or by the supplier / author of the app / software.
Third party cookies: cookies that are placed by websites that belong to a different domain than the website you visit or by others than the supplier / author of the app / software.
- The site you visit and / or the app / software you use use the following types of cookies:
Web form cookie (first party and persistent cookie): cookies that remember the data that the user provides in online forms that extend across different web pages
Authentication cookie (first party and persistent cookie): cookies that facilitate the identification of people for login purposes
User safety cookie (first party and persistent cookie): cookies that increase the safety of the services that the user requests. This includes, inter alia, anti-abuse techniques and cookies that detect various incorrect login attempts
User interface preferred cookie (first party and permanent): cookies that store a user’s preferences (eg language)
Analytics cookie (first party and permanent): cookies that measure, among other things, how a website or one product / service is used
Google analytics (third party): cookies that measure, among other things, how our products and services from 3D2real.be are used
Social tracking cookies: when you interact with a social plug-in, these cookies track your surfing behavior across different websites
- You can refuse the installation of cookies, but then some parts of our website or your app / software will not work or will not work optimally (they may be less tailored to your preferences and needs and your user experience may be less pleasant).
- If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can adjust the settings of your browser, software or app so that cookies are refused by default. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed via the settings of your browser. Information to refuse and delete cookies can be found on the following websites:
Internet Explorer: about deleting and refusing cookies:
Google Chrome: about deleting and refusing cookies:
Firefox / Mozilla: about refusing cookies:
Firefox / Mozilla: about deleting cookies:
Safari: about deleting and refusing cookies:
Opera: about deleting and refusing cookies: